We now run Drop In for all ages starting January 11th 2020!
Monday 7:00-8:00pm – Ages 6-13
Tuesday 8:00-9:00 pm – Ages 15+
Wednesday 11:30am-12:30pm, Saturday 8:30-9:30am** – Ages 2-6
Saturday 1:30-2:30 pm – Ages 10-17
Activity: Structured 10 minute warm-up and 50 minutes supervised practice
Focus: On gymnastics technique, safety, and skill development
Goals: Fun, fitness, and gymnastics skills
Our drop in classes have a variety of uses including the following:
• Exploring the sport of gymnastics and finding out what is in the sport for them
• For those who attend on a regular basis, to develop their skills and to understand skill concepts and techniques
• For former gymnasts it is a chance to revisit the sport
• For parkour enthusiasts it is a chance to add gymnastics skills to their repertoire as well as train in a safe environment with excellent equipment meant for safe progressions
• For cross-training athletes from other sports it is a chance to incorporate gymnastics fitness and skills such as safe falling and celebratory back flips!
Please note, due to insurance changes, all drop-in classes may not use trampolines.
*Proof of age and signed waiver must be on file
*Minors must have their waiver signed by their legal guardians in person
*No entry after class has begun
**For Saturday 8:30-9:30am class, register online only
- Ages 2-6, 6-13 and 10-17: $18.50
- Ages 15+: $18.50 first class, $16.00 afterward