Evening Drop In is offered for ages 15 and up
The class runs once per week on Tuesdays from 8:00pm – 9:00pm in the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer sessions.
Activity: Structured 10 minute warm-up and 50 minutes supervised practice
Focus: On gymnastics technique, safety, and skill development
Goals: Fun, fitness, and gymnastics skills
Our drop in classes have a variety of uses including the following:
• Exploring the sport of gymnastics and finding out what what is in the sport for them
• For those who attend on a regular basis, to develop their skills and to understand skill
concepts and techniques
• For former gymnasts it is a chance to revisit the sport
• For parkour enthusiasts it is a chance to add gymnastics skills to their repertoire as well as train in a safe environment
• For cross-training athletes from other sports it is a chance to incorporate gymnastics fitness
* Proof of age and signed waiver must be on file
* Minors must have their waiver signed by their legal guardians in person
* No entry after 8:10pm
Pricing is as follows for Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer sessions:
1:00hr class: $16.00
New members: $18.00 for the first class
Punch Pass option available!
Buy 5 classes, get one free!